RADD testing locations
The Researchlab combines various testing locations. The physical locations are situated on the TU Delft campus and at a number of “fieldlabs” in the Zuid-Holland region.
A diverse spectrum of testing locations
Short, experimental testing is primarily conducted on the TU Delft Campus. The lab contains facilities that make experiments possible under many different traffic situations and partially or fully controlled conditions. All the infrastructure mentioned will be equipped with high-quality video observation systems and, where necessary, can be outfitted with additional measurement and observation instruments.
There are routes on the following roads and in the following areas: Green Village, Esplanade and Campus Oost, Campus West, Route Station Delft Zuid — Campus, Delft Technopolis, Prinses Beatrixlaan, and the area for manual driving with WEpods.
Municipal test locations
In cooperation with different municipalities, test locations are being realized. Read more about these test sites and the collaborations with these communities on the partner pages:
The Municipality of The Hague
The Municipality of Rotterdam
The Municipality of Leidschendam-Voorburg
The Municipality of Delft
The Municipality of Capelle aan den IJssel
Municipality of Schiedam and Vlaardingen
Municipality of Rijswijk
Municipality of Leiden
Want to test your vehicles on these routes?
Our testing routes and research facilities are available for anyone who wants to conduct research into automated driving.Get involved!
IN DE MEDIA
- THE GREEN VILLAGE: AN INNOVATIVE TESTING GROUND Gepubliceerd in: Cobouw
- THE NETHERLANDS ‘BEST PREPARED’ FOR AUTONOMOUS CARS, CYCLISTS MAKE ARRIVAL DIFFICULT Gepubliceerd in: NOS
- SENSOR USE WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES Gepubliceerd in: De Volkskrant
- COMEDIAN PIETER JOUKE SEES POSSIBILITIES Gepubliceerd in: delft.nl
- RIJKSOVERHEID.NL: SPEECH BY MINISTER SCHULTZ VAN HAEGEN AT THE OPENING OF THE SMART MOBILITY RESEARCH LAB Gepubliceerd in: Rijksoverheid.nl
- VR and Field Study to analyse interaction between pedestrians and autonomous vehicles Gepubliceerd op: Friday 22 February 2019
- Folluw up research car sickness Gepubliceerd op: Wednesday 19 December 2018
- Wanted: Research Opportunity at RADD Gepubliceerd op: Wednesday 07 February 2018
- Bikesim Gepubliceerd op: Monday 23 October 2017
- Opening of Researchlab Automated Driving Delft Gepubliceerd op: Saturday 24 June 2017