Einsteinweek 2019Takes place on: Monday 18 February 2019 - 08:00 till Friday 22 February 2019 - 17:00
Location: The cities of Arhnem & Nijmegen
From the 18th till the 22nd of February the yearly organised “Einsteinweek” was held at the cities of Arhnem and Nijmegen in The Netherlands. During this week there were several new technologies being presented for the visitors. Of course the RADD was also present during this week.
On the Tuesday of this inspiring week, the RADD attended together with a whole lot of other innovative technologies: form a bike which you ride while wearing some VR glasses, to a mixed reality simulation and a 6D car simulation.
The RADD was represented with the Jackal, our small and loyal testing robot. The Jackal raced through the hall of the county building of the province Gelderland, with great interest from all the visitors.
IN THE MEDIA
- THE GREEN VILLAGE: AN INNOVATIVE TESTING GROUND Published in: Cobouw
- THE NETHERLANDS ‘BEST PREPARED’ FOR AUTONOMOUS CARS, CYCLISTS MAKE ARRIVAL DIFFICULT Published in: NOS
- SENSOR USE WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES Published in: De Volkskrant
- COMEDIAN PIETER JOUKE SEES POSSIBILITIES Published in: delft.nl
- RIJKSOVERHEID.NL: SPEECH BY MINISTER SCHULTZ VAN HAEGEN AT THE OPENING OF THE SMART MOBILITY RESEARCH LAB Published in: Rijksoverheid.nl
- VR and Field Study to analyse interaction between pedestrians and autonomous vehicles Published on: Friday 22 February 2019
- Folluw up research car sickness Published on: Wednesday 19 December 2018
- Wanted: Research Opportunity at RADD Published on: Wednesday 07 February 2018
- Bikesim Published on: Monday 23 October 2017
- Opening of Researchlab Automated Driving Delft Published on: Saturday 24 June 2017