Bikesim23 October 2017
A way to improve the performance of the traffic network is by the means of providing the cyclists with a speed advise. This could be in the form of an application on your mobile phone. Currently, the problem in the Netherlands is the fact that the traffic lights are regulated by the traffic supply and it is therefore complicated to predict the waiting times.
In cooperation with Technolution and the municipality of Rotterdam the possibilities are explored for this application.
This research is performed for the research theme: Traffic Network Performance and Traffic Management by IRT Automated Vehicles
IN THE MEDIA
- THE GREEN VILLAGE: AN INNOVATIVE TESTING GROUND Published in: Cobouw
- THE NETHERLANDS ‘BEST PREPARED’ FOR AUTONOMOUS CARS, CYCLISTS MAKE ARRIVAL DIFFICULT Published in: NOS
- SENSOR USE WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES Published in: De Volkskrant
- COMEDIAN PIETER JOUKE SEES POSSIBILITIES Published in: delft.nl
- RIJKSOVERHEID.NL: SPEECH BY MINISTER SCHULTZ VAN HAEGEN AT THE OPENING OF THE SMART MOBILITY RESEARCH LAB Published in: Rijksoverheid.nl
- VR and Field Study to analyse interaction between pedestrians and autonomous vehicles Published on: Friday 22 February 2019
- Folluw up research car sickness Published on: Wednesday 19 December 2018
- Wanted: Research Opportunity at RADD Published on: Wednesday 07 February 2018
- Bikesim Published on: Monday 23 October 2017
- Opening of Researchlab Automated Driving Delft Published on: Saturday 24 June 2017