When will automated vehicles be driving around campus?
Researchers and businesses alike can conduct tests with automated vehicles at the TU Delft campus. The tests vary in duration. Tests last anywhere from an entire day to an entire week and occur at set times.
IN THE MEDIA
- VR and Field Study to analyse interaction between pedestrians and autonomous vehicles Published on: Friday 22 February 2019
- Folluw up research car sickness Published on: Wednesday 19 December 2018
- Wanted: Research Opportunity at RADD Published on: Wednesday 07 February 2018
- Bikesim Published on: Monday 23 October 2017
- Opening of Researchlab Automated Driving Delft Published on: Saturday 24 June 2017