Folluw up research car sickness19 December 2018
Have you ever been sitting in the back of a car and tried to read a book? Or tried to watch a video on your phone? There are people that are able to do this for a long time, but after a while it starts to affect everybody: nausea.
Car sickness created by the use of autonomous cars is an intriguing subject within the field. This is why Tugrul Irmak, Ph.D. within the faculty of 3mE of Delft University of Technology, is conducting a research about comfort during a (autonomous) car ride, mainly focussing on car sickness. In the last month he performed his second experiment related to this, this time also implementing the effects of using multimedia during a car ride.
The RADD hopes that the results given by this research will contribute to further developments within the field.
IN THE MEDIA
- VR and Field Study to analyse interaction between pedestrians and autonomous vehicles Published on: Friday 22 February 2019
- Folluw up research car sickness Published on: Wednesday 19 December 2018
- Wanted: Research Opportunity at RADD Published on: Wednesday 07 February 2018
- Bikesim Published on: Monday 23 October 2017
- Opening of Researchlab Automated Driving Delft Published on: Saturday 24 June 2017