Partner The Hague University of Applied Sciences
The Faculty of Technology, Innovation, and Society of The Hague University of Applied Sciences, as a knowledge institution, has collaborated with the business community for some time on the development of innovative mobility concepts and autonomous transport by utilising students and education. This has led to the successful design of the ongoing URBINN minor, an applied mobility programme with the aim of contributing to the development of sustainable mobility flows in urban areas, specifically in Delft, and the development of broad yet specialised knowledge in the field.
The Faculty of Technology, Innovation, and Society sees wonderful opportunities in the further collaboration with businesses, knowledge institutions, and startups in the Research Lab Automated Driving Delft (RADD) and is eager to collaborate on the development of knowledge, funding, and co-creation. We are also eager to support this initiative by utilising students and knowledge from innovative mobility concepts and autonomous transport. The Smart Sensor Systems lectorate at The Hague University of Applied Sciences supports this collaboration and will, where necessary, link it to the research.
This along with a potential transition from URBINN and RADD offer the opportunity to implement knowledge on technology and sustainability directly in practice. This will increase the effectiveness of both initiatives and accelerate innovation and funding options. The Hague University of Applied Sciences and TU Delft, and therefore RADD as well, would like the long period of collaboration in communication, programming, and knowledge development for the promotion of applied research projects and research options regarding autonomous driving, to be immediately visible beginning with the opening of RADD on 27 June 2017.
Read more on URBINN.
IN THE MEDIA
- THE GREEN VILLAGE: AN INNOVATIVE TESTING GROUND Published in: Cobouw
- THE NETHERLANDS ‘BEST PREPARED’ FOR AUTONOMOUS CARS, CYCLISTS MAKE ARRIVAL DIFFICULT Published in: NOS
- SENSOR USE WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES Published in: De Volkskrant
- COMEDIAN PIETER JOUKE SEES POSSIBILITIES Published in: delft.nl
- RIJKSOVERHEID.NL: SPEECH BY MINISTER SCHULTZ VAN HAEGEN AT THE OPENING OF THE SMART MOBILITY RESEARCH LAB Published in: Rijksoverheid.nl
- VR and Field Study to analyse interaction between pedestrians and autonomous vehicles Published on: Friday 22 February 2019
- Folluw up research car sickness Published on: Wednesday 19 December 2018
- Wanted: Research Opportunity at RADD Published on: Wednesday 07 February 2018
- Bikesim Published on: Monday 23 October 2017
- Opening of Researchlab Automated Driving Delft Published on: Saturday 24 June 2017