Partner Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
The Future Mobility lectorate of the Research Centre for Sustainable Port Cities at Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (HR) is a research partner in SURF STAD and wants to collaborate in the Field Lab Automated Vehicle Last Mile (AVLM) & Research Lab Automated Driving Delft (RADD). In addition to practical research with TU Delft in the field of “Demonstrators and Case Studies” for SURF STAD, we are striving for further collaboration in the field of practical research and innovation projects. There are other regional knowledge partners involved in this with FL AVLM & RADD, such as The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
Furthermore, HR is also a partner regarding the theme of automated driving in the SIA Raak Pro INTRALOG project and researches the practical application of automated freight vehicles. A knowledge exchange agreement is in the works for this between STAD and INTRALOG with the following partners: HR, the HAN University of Applied Sciences, and TU Delft.
IN THE MEDIA
- THE GREEN VILLAGE: AN INNOVATIVE TESTING GROUND Published in: Cobouw
- THE NETHERLANDS ‘BEST PREPARED’ FOR AUTONOMOUS CARS, CYCLISTS MAKE ARRIVAL DIFFICULT Published in: NOS
- SENSOR USE WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES Published in: De Volkskrant
- COMEDIAN PIETER JOUKE SEES POSSIBILITIES Published in: delft.nl
- RIJKSOVERHEID.NL: SPEECH BY MINISTER SCHULTZ VAN HAEGEN AT THE OPENING OF THE SMART MOBILITY RESEARCH LAB Published in: Rijksoverheid.nl
- VR and Field Study to analyse interaction between pedestrians and autonomous vehicles Published on: Friday 22 February 2019
- Folluw up research car sickness Published on: Wednesday 19 December 2018
- Wanted: Research Opportunity at RADD Published on: Wednesday 07 February 2018
- Bikesim Published on: Monday 23 October 2017
- Opening of Researchlab Automated Driving Delft Published on: Saturday 24 June 2017