Partner BUas – Breda University of Applied Sciences
The BUas – Breda University of Applied Sciences – has the ambition to remain a leading national and international knowledge institute in the field of mobility, urban development, and logistics. Therefore, it is important that the research and education provided by BUas support and reflect the developments in the market. This requires that we anticipate the changing world using the knowledge of lecturers and researchers. Automated vehicles and automated driving play a big role in the world of future mobility and logistics, from the perspective of the vehicle, the user and the environment.
The developments within AVLM and RADD are well aligned with the three university-wide research themes that BUas recently established. One of these themes concerns People and Goods on the Move (PG Move), in which BUas, in collaboration with the business community, government, and other knowledge institutions, wants to conduct projects and research in the movement behaviour of vehicles, people, and goods. Developments in the field of logistics and mobility, such as big data, automated driving, sustainability, and mobility as a service, fit in perfectly here. Under the banner of these topics and together with the government, knowledge institutions, and the business community, we want to conduct projects and research that reflect the core competencies of BUas in the fields of mobility, logistics, hospitality, and gaming, such as by employing virtual reality or augmented reality.
IN THE MEDIA
- THE GREEN VILLAGE: AN INNOVATIVE TESTING GROUND Published in: Cobouw
- THE NETHERLANDS ‘BEST PREPARED’ FOR AUTONOMOUS CARS, CYCLISTS MAKE ARRIVAL DIFFICULT Published in: NOS
- SENSOR USE WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES Published in: De Volkskrant
- COMEDIAN PIETER JOUKE SEES POSSIBILITIES Published in: delft.nl
- RIJKSOVERHEID.NL: SPEECH BY MINISTER SCHULTZ VAN HAEGEN AT THE OPENING OF THE SMART MOBILITY RESEARCH LAB Published in: Rijksoverheid.nl
- VR and Field Study to analyse interaction between pedestrians and autonomous vehicles Published on: Friday 22 February 2019
- Folluw up research car sickness Published on: Wednesday 19 December 2018
- Wanted: Research Opportunity at RADD Published on: Wednesday 07 February 2018
- Bikesim Published on: Monday 23 October 2017
- Opening of Researchlab Automated Driving Delft Published on: Saturday 24 June 2017