How are images and information stored?
A control room has been created at the visitor centre on campus. This is located on “The Green Village” property. A small group of authorised researchers monitor the tests that are conducted.
When using and storing research data, it will be determined whether these are in accordance with Dutch privacy legislation. Furthermore, the research proposal will be tested against the “Code of Ethics of TU Delft”.
IN THE MEDIA
- THE GREEN VILLAGE: AN INNOVATIVE TESTING GROUND Published in: Cobouw
- THE NETHERLANDS ‘BEST PREPARED’ FOR AUTONOMOUS CARS, CYCLISTS MAKE ARRIVAL DIFFICULT Published in: NOS
- SENSOR USE WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES Published in: De Volkskrant
- COMEDIAN PIETER JOUKE SEES POSSIBILITIES Published in: delft.nl
- RIJKSOVERHEID.NL: SPEECH BY MINISTER SCHULTZ VAN HAEGEN AT THE OPENING OF THE SMART MOBILITY RESEARCH LAB Published in: Rijksoverheid.nl
- VR and Field Study to analyse interaction between pedestrians and autonomous vehicles Published on: Friday 22 February 2019
- Folluw up research car sickness Published on: Wednesday 19 December 2018
- Wanted: Research Opportunity at RADD Published on: Wednesday 07 February 2018
- Bikesim Published on: Monday 23 October 2017
- Opening of Researchlab Automated Driving Delft Published on: Saturday 24 June 2017