“Dynniq is an ICT infrastructure service provider. The contributions of Dynniq are focused on V2X communications (based on IEEE 802.11p and 4G) and traffic management systems integration, e.g. via the CCSM (Connected and Cooperative Service Module).
We have been going to ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) plug tests for more than 5 years in order to meet the latest standards. Furthermore, we have taken on the role of infrastructure service provider in many European research projects (eCoMove, Compass4D, MOBiNET). In particular, Dynniq is currently the project coordinator of MAVEN (Managing Automated Vehicles Enhances Network), which focuses on autonomous vehicles in urban environments. In this project, we provide communication from the roadside, develop new IEEE 802.11p message sets for autonomous driving as well as data fusion for various roadside sensor data in order to increase safety”.
IN THE MEDIA
- THE GREEN VILLAGE: AN INNOVATIVE TESTING GROUND Published in: Cobouw
- THE NETHERLANDS ‘BEST PREPARED’ FOR AUTONOMOUS CARS, CYCLISTS MAKE ARRIVAL DIFFICULT Published in: NOS
- SENSOR USE WITH AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES Published in: De Volkskrant
- COMEDIAN PIETER JOUKE SEES POSSIBILITIES Published in: delft.nl
- RIJKSOVERHEID.NL: SPEECH BY MINISTER SCHULTZ VAN HAEGEN AT THE OPENING OF THE SMART MOBILITY RESEARCH LAB Published in: Rijksoverheid.nl
- VR and Field Study to analyse interaction between pedestrians and autonomous vehicles Published on: Friday 22 February 2019
- Folluw up research car sickness Published on: Wednesday 19 December 2018
- Wanted: Research Opportunity at RADD Published on: Wednesday 07 February 2018
- Bikesim Published on: Monday 23 October 2017
- Opening of Researchlab Automated Driving Delft Published on: Saturday 24 June 2017